Concurrent Enrollment & CTE
Concurrent Enrollment and CTE Information
Requirements to take CTE and/or Concurrent Enrollment (CE) through CFHSC
- Be at 90% for at least 2 sessions and talk to your Family teacher
- See Kat for CTE or Concurrent Enrollment forms with additional steps you must take.
- General CTE Information
- District Concurrent Enrollment Page
- Englewood CE Forms
What's offered for Career and Technical Education (CTE)?
Courses in the following areas:
- Business, Marketing & Public Administration
- Agriculture, Natural Resources & Energy,
- STEM, Arts, Design & Information Technology
- Skilled Trades & Technical Sciences
- Health Science, Criminal Justice & Public Safety
- Hospitality, Human Services & Education
The most popular programs CFHSC students have or are doing include Culinary Arts, Cosmetology, and Automotive Technology. See the link at the top of this page for a full and complete listing.
What is Concurrent Enrollment?
Concurrent Enrollment is a program for high school students to attend college classes on a college campus and receive high school credit AND college credit at the same time. This is a great opportunity to start on your college pathway! Concurrent enrollment benefits students by lowering the cost of college, increasing the flexibility of academic options, increasing the ease of access to college coursework, and preparing students for a seamless transfer into college.
For information about how to sign up, including what is in the Concurrent Enrollment Program Agreement Form, please see your counselor.
Deadlines apply to this program and requirements must be met for the course tuition to be covered by the district.
Where can you take Concurrent Enrollment courses?
Currently, students can take classes at Arapahoe Community College (unless Arapahoe Community College does not offer a program and in that case students can take courses at another local community college that offers the program they are interested in taking).