Please use this link if your HOME HIGH SCHOOL is in; Cherry Creek School District, Douglas County School District, Elizabeth School District, Littleton Public Schools or Sheridan Public Schools.
This program serves Englewood Schools students as well as students from Cherry Creek School District, Elizabeth
Public Schools, Littleton School District, and Sheridan Public Schools.
Any student attending a high school outside of our partnership can request approval from their home district to attend our program under Englewood's self-pay contract. If this pertains to you, meet with your high school administration or counselor to confirm whether they will approve your participation in our program. See below for more information on how to become a self-pay student.
** We do not offer adult education; you must be a high school student to attend our program**
Steps to Enroll
Cherry Creek District
Mandatory Site Visit Dates
February 9th @ 4:30pm
March 1st @6:30pm
Kristin Louise, MA
CTE Career & Academic Planning Coordinator
Cherry Creek Innovations Campus
Mandatory Virtual Site Visit Dates
February 8th @ 6:30 pm
March 2, @ 4:30 pm
Janet Crenshaw, MEd, LSC
Concurrent Enrollment Coordinator
Elizabeth High School
Sheridan School District application is a paper application. Please obtain on from your high school counselor.
Mandatory Site Visit Dates
February 13th @ 5:30pm
March 1st @ 4:30pm
Sheridan High School
Use this link if your HOME SCHOOL district is Englewood public schools.
Mandatory Virtual Site visit Dates
February 13th @ 4:30 pm
March 2nd @ 6:30 pm
Cosmetology Program Coordinator
Director of Secondary Support
1. Any high school student attending a school outside of Englewood, Littleton, Sheridan or Cherry Creek who is interested in attending the cosmetology or esthetics program has the option of paying program tuition and fees directly to Englewood Schools. The tuition and fees for the 2020-21 are:
- Cosmetology (4 semesters): $1250 a semester +650 fee for the student kit.
- Esthetics (two semesters): $750 a semester +$350for student kit.
- ***the cost of tuition may increase for the 2021-2022 school year***
2. Students must talk with their home school counselor if they are interested in becoming a self-pay student. Students must receive approval from their home school administration in order to take any off-campus/self-pay class.
3. The Cosmetology coordinator must receive formal authorization in writing from the high school/district approving the student's participation in the program.
4. Once approved and enrolled, students will be billed at the beginning of each semester for the cost of the tuition/Fees.
If you have any questions about becoming a self-pay student, please reach out to Diana Zakhem, Director of Secondary Support, Englewood Schools 303-806-2005
Click the ACC logo to watch the presentation